Priscila Campbell, The Skin Care Professional’s outstanding medical aesthetician and laser specialist, recommends Lytera Skin Brightening Complex by SkinMedica as it improves the appearance of unwanted dark spots, restores skin radiance and evens out skin tone. “This gentle formula does not contain hydroquinone bleaching cream.” says Campbell. “It may be used daily on the face, neck and chest as long as patients use a good sunscreen with a SPF of 30 or more.”
Lytera “Must Know” Facts:
APPROPRIATE FOR: All skin types
PURPOSE: Brightens skin
- Improvement in overall skin condition.
- Improved evenness of skin tone.
- Reduced appearance of skin discolorations
STUDY PARTICIPANT QUESTIONNAIRES REVEAL THAT:
- 79% reported improvement in the evenness of skin tone after 12 weeks*
- 95% reported improvement in overall skin condition after 12 weeks*
WHEN TO APPLY: Morning and evening after cleansing and toning
WHERE TO APPLY: Face (neck and chest if desired) or other affected areas
Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant.
*Makino ET, Herndon JH, Sigler ML, et.al. J Drug Dermatol. Mar 2013; 12(3): s21-s26.