In Dallas, Texas, at The Skin Care Professionals, Lead Medical Aesthetician, Priscila Campbell offers up her Top 8 Skin Care Product recommendations that she enthusiastically shares with her patients.
“Depending on each individual client needs, I will create a customized plan that will suit their skin type and overall goals as to what they want to accomplish with their skin” states Campbell. “It is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. What works for one client may not work for the next. That’s why I feel it is highly important to work with a medical skin care professional while working with medical-grade skin care products. The perfect balance may be achieved with expert guidance.”
Priscila’s Top 8 Skin Care Product Recommendations
(Listed with Brand Name First, then the Name of the Product)
- SkinMedica – HA 5 Rejuvenating Hydrator-A true favorite, the product shows an immediate smoothing of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also supports the skin’s natural ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
- SkinMedica – TNS Recovery Complex – SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex® utilizes growth factors to visibly smooth, tone and firm skin. Formulated with a Tissue Nutrient System (TNS), this anti-aging serum targets blood vessels, reduces inflammation, encourages cell growth and casts a healthy, youthful glow on your skin. Amino acids and antioxidants prevent free radical damage and signs of premature aging.
- SkinCeuticals – Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 -This is an anti-aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance
- SkinMedica – Lytera2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum – This skin care product has been shown to reduce the appearance of even the most stubborn hyperpigmentation across diverse skin tones, types, and concerns.
- SkinCeuticals – Retinol 0.5 – Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, ages spots, blemishes, and blotchiness. Plus, it preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes less erythema which is commonly associated with the use of retinol. Minimizes the appearance of pore size. Ensures maximum amount of retinol is delivered to the skin.
- SkinCeuticals – A.G.E eye complex – An anti-wrinkle eye cream to fight the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness.
- Revision – Intellishade SPF45 – This is an award-winning anti-aging tinted moisturizer that gives skin a touch of sheer color. Formulated with a blend of three peptides and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Designed to support and protect the skin at the same time.
- SkinCeuticals – CE Ferulic Serum -A daytime vitamin C serum which delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
To schedule a complimentary skin care consultation with medical aesthetician Priscila Campbell at The Skin Care Professionals office in Dallas, Texas, call 214-389-9797.
To learn more about Priscila and her background in medical aesthetics, click here